mercredi, novembre 03, 2004

Electronic scribbles

It all begins when your toothbrush begins to feel like it is someone else's- 5/4/96

..All the constitution guarantees is the pursuit of happiness. You have to catch up with it by yourself -anonymous

If there is no God, who pops up the next kleenex?

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older -Larry McMurty

I wish I had a rainbow
I'm waiting for a sign
To brighten things around me
Leave the shadows all behind

Then I put aside the wishing
And the waiting time is gone
Now its time to make things brighter
With some rainbows of my own
- Anon

"Brown hills have melted into snow"

Men have died and worms have eaten them, but not for love

Prayer
the simple things in life i crave
a mind thats pure, a heart that's brave
a friend, a book, a dog, a tree
these are the things i ask of thee

a friend to hold my hand in trial
a book to ease my thoughts a while
a dog for silent company
a tree to bring me close to thee